DIN type thermoset cabinets
DIN cabinets are made of polyester reinforced with glass fiber SMC in accordance with the DIN 14598 standard and are dedicated to outdoor applications for installation with electrical or telecommunications equipment.
DIN cabinets come in various sizes and equipment variants.
DIN standard cabinets are used for standard cable switchgears, cable and measuring switchgears as well as pump or lighting control cabinets. They are used for outdoor solutions. They are characterized by high mechanical strength and resistance to weather conditions and UV radiation. DIN cabinets are used in the market of low voltage (LV) electricity distribution in alternating current systems as well as in the telecommunications and rail industries.
Below you will find the basic parameters and standards, the requirements of which are met by the DIN cabinets:
- Insulation rated voltage - 690V
- Rated current - 1000A
- Protection degree - IP 44, IK 10
- Protection class - II
- Colour - RAL 7035Flammability category -V0
- Resistance to excessive heat - 960°C
- Weather resistance - test UV
All our cabinets have undergone detailed tests in an accredited laboratory and have certificates confirming their high parameters and compliance with the relevant standards and directives of the European Union:
- Directive of the European Union LVD 2014/35/UE
- Directive of the European Union RoHs 2011/65/UE
- PN-EN 61439-1; PN-EN 61439-2; PN-EN 61439-5;
- PN-EN 62208; PN-EN 60529; PN-EN 62262; PN-E 05163