INCOBEX Sp. z o.o.
43-300 Bielsko - Biała, ul. Grażyńskiego 71, woj. śląskie
tel.: (33) 822-70-63, 82-82-400
fax: (33) 822-70-63 wew. 220
Sve narudžbe i upite, molimo da pošaljite na našu adresu firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The administrator of my personal data provided in the content of this form is INCOBEX Sp. z o.o., Bielsko-Biała (43-300), 71 Grażyńskiego Street, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, VIII Commercial Division under the KRS number 0000191824, NIP 5471896027 (hereinafter: Administrator). Contact with the Administrator in matters related to the protection of personal data is possible by phone at +48 (33) 822-70-63 or by e-mail: email@example.com
2. Personal data is processed by the Administrator in accordance with generally applicable regulations (including: Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 - the so-called general regulation on data protection [GDPR]) - for the period necessary of achieving the goals in relation to which they were collected.
3. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
a) Conclusion and performance of contracts with contractors by the Administrator (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
b) fulfillment by the Administrator of obligations resulting from generally applicable regulations - including in particular in the field of civil, tax or accounting law (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
c) correspondence with the contractor or its representatives, pursue claims or promote own goods or services. The basis for processing in this case is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
3. My data may also be processed by the Administrator to a greater extent, based on the consent - in particular expressed in the content of this form (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). In this case, I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time - without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
4. Providing data is always voluntary, but the lack of their disclosure may prevent the Administrator from performing contracts concluded with contractors (such as a sales contract or a contract for the provision of services), as well as the provision of after-sales and warranty services.
5. The personal data of the contractor or his representatives may be made available to third parties only if it is permitted by law. Recipients of data may be, in particular, persons to whom the Administrator entrusts data processing (including: infrastructure administrators, subcontractors, persons providing services related to the performance or improvement of the sales process or service provision, advisors and auditors), as well as other administrators.
6. The administrator may transfer my personal data to third countries (outside the European Economic Area). In this case, my data will be secured in the manner required by generally applicable regulations, in particular through the use of the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC).
7. Personal data is not subject to profiling by the Administrator
8. I have the right to request the Administrator to access my personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, and the right to object to the processing and transfer of data;
9. In the case where the processing is carried out in violation of the law, I have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.